- One person in the group starts a PowToon presentation after connecting the app to Google Drive.
- That person then goes to powtoon.com where they should already be logged in through their Google account.
- On powtoon.com, click your name in the top right corner and choose 'Account'.
- Click 'Change Password' in the top right corner of the window.
- Change the password to something you are comfortable sharing with your group. In other words, don't use your email or network password.
- Share the password with your group members.
PowToon presentations can be stored, accessed and shared through Google Drive but unlike Google Docs and files created with some other connected apps, they cannot be edited by multiple collaborators. But here's a workaround to enable multiple people to contribute to a single PowToon presentation:
I'm a Technology Integration Specialist supporting students and teachers in grades 7-12 at Strong Middle School and Coginchaug Regional High School. Strong and CRHS are part of Regional School District 13, serving Durham and Middlefield, Connecticut.